Starting Date: 14 November 2022
PENTATONE is one of the leading classical music labels in the world, Pentatone presents a diverse range of world-class artists, and is dedicated to premium quality productions captured in exceptional sound. The team consists of 15 dedicated individuals and the office is located in Baarn, close to Amsterdam and Utrecht. The team is currently operating following a hybrid working model.
The Marketing & PR Manager is part of the Marketing, PR and Sales team and reports directly to the Head of the department, although it works closely with the Product management, A&R, and Operations departments. The Marketing and PR manager is responsible for the overall promotion of Pentatone’s new releases, artists, as well as back catalogue revival. The Marketing and PR Manager is responsible for maintaining a high standard of communication with all the external parties and ensures that each promotional strategy is accurately executed. The Marketing and PR manager is in regular touch with artists, artists managers, orchestras, press and medias and knows how to maintain trustworthy and solid relationships. They also ensure that the department runs smoothly and that administration is up to date maintains the department budget. It is a varied and challenging role, ever growing and never the same as each of the albums are treated uniquely.
- Develops and executes effective marketing and PR strategies for releases together with the Head of the department, the artists and the PR managers.
- Executes and manages the department budgets dedicated to advertisements, events and external PR firms potential hire.
- General department administration
- Oversees press campaigns and continuously supplies information; liaises between internal staff, PR firms and artists and their management
- Manages ongoing relationships with press and media partners and distributors
- Oversees the presentation of the albums on the respective artists’ channels
- Pitch album story, arrange and facilitate artist interviews in print and online media
- Executes the booking of adverts and oversees the production of posters and postcards
- Organize mailings to journalists, and manages press copies
- Is responsible for the PENTATONE website and any other present or future presentation page of PENTATONE
- Oversees the social media planning and makes sure all the social media channels are running smoothly
WE LOOK FOR
- Educational background in the music business and/or PR and marketing in the cultural sector
- Experience working in the classical music industry for more than 2 years is preferable
- Connection in the classical music world is preferable
- Knowledge of and affinity with classical music
- A self-responsible, highly motivated person with strong project management skills
- Good general communication skills and excellent English language
- Working knowledge of interactive technologies and communication tools including email, social media, and viral marketing techniques (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, SoundCloud, etc.)
- Experience and knowledge of streaming platforms
- Some experience with Photoshop, InDesign, social media publishing tools and video editing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Based in the Netherlands
- Official starting date is November 14th, 2022.
- Unique insights into the recording industry
- Dynamic work environment
- A young and motivated team
- Pension option
- Additional commuting support
- Market conform salary
Please send your CV and your motivation letter before Sunday, 9th of October 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org.