Tuesday 3 July 2018
25 - 32h per week
Starting Date: Mid August 2018/ September 2018
PENTATONE is an international classical music record label with worldwide renewed artists, releasing its albums worldwide on CD, Vinyl, as well digitally on all leading platforms (Such as Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Tidal).
The office with 13 team members is located in Baarn, close to Amsterdam and Utrecht. We are currently looking for a creative mind, conceptual thinker, effective executor and humorful colleague.
PENTATONE releases 3-6 albums per month. The Graphic Designer is responsible for the art direction of the album cover artwork, the layout of the CD-booklets as well as for the creation and coordination of brochures, advertisements and promotional material. The supervision of the Brand Identity and Brand Development is also in the responsibility of the Graphic Designer together with the Managing Director. The Graphic Designer will work closely with our Product manager and the marketing team.
• Creation of album cover artwork for 3-6 releases per month (digital & physical releases)
• Layout of 3 to 6 CD - booklets
• Create online visuals
• Develop album series concepts
• Close correspondence with the manufacturer
• Monitoring and supervising the brand guidelines
• Develop concepts & packaging for Special editions & box-sets
• Photo editing
• Brand supervision and development
SKILLS & EDUCATION
• BA in Graphic Design
• Minimum work experience of several intern- or traineeships
• Adobe Creative Suite (Especially InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
• Strong editorial design skills
• Self-dependent and flexible
• Settled project management
• Excellent English skills (daily office language)
• Affinity to Classical Music, Arts & Culture
• Insights into the international recording industry
• Participation in employees' pension fund
• Industry-conformed remuneration
• Commuting support
• Free lunch
Please send your application including the motivation letter and your portfolio until
20th of July to our hiring manager by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.