Wednesday 17 July 2019
Graphic Designer/ Desktop Publisher
Graphic Designer / Desktop Publisher
24h per week
Starting Date: Ideally starting mid of August 2019
The PENTATONE team (11 energetic classical music-oriented colleagues) is currently looking for a graphic designer/ desktop publisher to join their team in the lovely and green town of Baarn (close to Amsterdam and Utrecht).
PENTATONE releases, on a monthly basis, 2-4 albums. The Graphic Designer will, on the one hand be responsible for the layout of the CD-booklets, as well as, the creation and coordination of brochures, advertisements and promotion material according to the brand guidelines. We are looking for a great candidate who has a strong eye for detail, who will have the ability to work independently, but also will not forget to have fun in the office! You will be working closely with our Product Manager and our Marketing Team.
- Layout of 2 to 4 CD – releases per month
- Create online visuals
- Close correspondence with the manufacturer
- Daily correspondence with the manufacturer
- Develop concepts & packaging for Special editions & box-sets
- Photo editing
- Brand Supervision
- BA in Graphic Design
- At least 6-12 months of working experience in a similar role (or as an intern or trainee)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Especially InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Working experience with Printing companies
- Strong editorial design skills
- Independent and flexible
- Good project management skills
- Excellent English skills (daily office language)
- Affinity to Classical Music, Arts & Culture
- Insights into the international recording industry
- Great music minded and inspiring colleagues
- Appealing secondary employment benefits such as a monthly contribution to a pension plan, office outings, strategy days and a lovely office in the green Utrecht province.
- Salary range EUR 1.200-1.500 gross base monthly for 3 days/week based on a part-time or freelance contract.
- Commuting support
- Fresh and tasty lunch, prepared by one of your future colleagues!
Please send your application, the link to your portfolio and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, our recruiter will reach out to you as soon as possible.